We have a series of online courses which we will be running on Zoom over the coming months. Details of each course and how to join in will be released as each is ready to run.
The first in the series is FAITH, GRIEF AND COVID 19. This is a 4 week resource that addresses the questions so many of us are facing
during this pandemic:
How do we understand and process grief as people of faith?
How can we support vulnerable and grieving members of our community while practicing physical distancing?
Where can we find hope and joy in this season?
Four short films feature insights from a panel of experts with knowledge and experience in the fields of counselling, psychology, theology, and palliative care.
Topics addressed include:
- the complex and dynamic nature of grief in this season,
- the presence of grief and lament in Scripture,
- the role that culture and faith play in shaping our experiences of grief,
- the importance of empathy and hospitality in the grieving process,
- practical ways to support those who are grieving.
If you are interested in finding out more or want to join please contact our church Administrator Kathryn ( link to her here please)
Please contact our church Administrator Kathryn @ firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.